A simple, yet delicious recipe.Perfect for cooking on your BBQ or campfire.
All you need:
16 small potatoes, cut in half
2 Tbsp of olive oil
1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
1/2 tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
4 large garlic cloves, smashed
1. Boil the potatoes in salted water until tender (approx 10 mins). Drain and return the potatoes to the pan. Add the oil and herbs until potatoes are coated. Leave to cool
2. Divide the potatoes into equal portions, onto squares of foil. Add a garlic clove on top of each portion.
3. Wrap up in the foil and crimp the edges to seal.
4. Cook on the BBQ for about 15 minutes on a medium/high heat or toss into campfire. When you hear sizzling its ready!
5. Serve up on plates and enjoy! (before serving, pierce foil to let the steam escape)